Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SURPRISE to Cole!!!

Well Cole turned 30 this September and Kate threw a surprise party!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!! I think he was pretty surprised! We had it at the Sandpiper and were able to get family, neighborhood friends, and his coworkers to come. I really don't think he knew until he saw peoples cars in the parking lot. :) OOPS!

It was a fun night and here are some pics of most of the people that could come.

My mom and Judy, Cole's mom. Aren't they pretty?!

Some co-workers




Awe what a bunch of babes!!!




So cute!!!

I have a video of him walking into the room but it was taking WAY too long to load so I will have to do it when I have a stronger Internet connection.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

That picture of Mom and Judy is so pretty! I love it! Thanks for taking all these pics gal! They are awesome and I'm fat!