Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Miss Indi Jo Clinger!!!

So Indi Jo Clinger was born on Sept 16th 2011!!!!

We LOVE her and she is so sweet I can't even stand it. Here are some super sweet pictures of her from Kate and my phone.




Reesi and Indi were watching sleeping beauty. Reese wanted to get her started early on princess movies. She is so excited to be a big sister, it is so sweet how excited she is.

I love this picture, she is just lounging in the sun. :)





Proud big sister!




So cute!

 Awe! She looks so tiny!

 Proud Granny!!

So Heather and I watched the kids the night that Indi was born. We had gone to Target earlier that night with Joey and the Ball boys and then we went and got a yummy cupcake. :) Then Heather bought all of us some pizza(because I am a moron and left my purse in Rexburg  thanks Heather) and made iron on shirts with Ryker, Reese, and Dax. Well we were in the middle of making our t-shirts when she was born and all we had were pictures of Indi on our phones so all night Dax kept asking for his baby sister. This is him just staring into Heathers phone. They could not wait to meet her!!!! It was so sweet!









One other thing about little miss Indi is that she has really long fingers and toes, just like her favorite Aunt Erin!!! Indi and I will have to stick together, its a tuff life living with ta-fingers.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

You're so sweet to do a special post for miss indi jo jo! She's so sweet and has changed so much since she was born :( I love the picture of Dax staring at her picture.so sweet.