This picture was taken on our way home from Sun Valley the day after her surgery.
This is her scar it started in the middle of his back and was about 4 or 5 inches. Remember she was pretty long. :)
Phoebs and Skeeter lounging in my closet.
All my kids up hiking at our company camping trip. This was just 3 days before she hurt her back. She had so much fun and was running around like crazy, it was so cute to see her having so much fun!!
This was her at the vet. She looks kind of scared. :(
We were hanging out on the deck before we left to go to Sun Valley.
Love that little stinker. :)
Not the best picture but she was pretty happy snuggling with her momma even though she couldn't move.
She just nestled her little head on my chest and I loved every second of it trying to take it all in.
This is how we slept for a few days. She was most comfortable this way. If I put her in her kennel she would start yelping because she would try to move and it would really hurt.
These are the beautiful flowers my family bought me after she died. They were so pretty and totally made my day. I have the best family, I am the luckiest girl ever!!












1 comment:
What a sweeet girl. I'm so sorry she's gone. You're so lucky to have her for the short time you did. She loved you SOOOOO much. I love the pic of you on the hike with the doggies. Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment