Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CRAFT FAIR!!!!

My sister has been putting on a craft fair for the past few years and now it is in 4 DAYS!!!!! How exciting!!! For those of you who have not heard it is THIS SAT from 9-5!!!!!! I am excited and this is what we will be selling:
Kate- refurbished furniture, frames and other home furnishings - Super cute stuff!
Joey - Jewelry, salsa, and apple pie filling - Super cool bracelets and necklaces and YUMMY salsa  and apple pie filling!!
Heather - Jewelry, frames and fleece hats - Really cool jewelry (http://loolyhandmade.blogspot.com/) super  cute frames and awesome hats!!
Mom- lucky horse shoes - Super cute decorative horse shoes!!

Erin- I am not talented like my sisters so I am renting a cotton candy machine and making other treats like popcorn balls, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate caramel pretzel rods.

Everyone who is anybody is going to be there so come by!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

I love all the shout outs of what we're selling gal!