This weekend we went to the War Bonnet Roundup! It was super fun despite the rain but we handled it well and hid under a blanket until it stopped. Which I might add the blanket smelled really stanky, especially after it was wet. Once it stopped raining the rodeo started and we all had a really fun time.
Half way through the rodeo Chad became a bull and started to buck Ryker and Dax on his legs. The boys loved it and I'm pretty sure Chad had just as much fun. :) Here are some photos of the action.
HAHAHA I love Chad's face here!! They were really getting into it and this bull was MAD! Can't you see it in his face?!?!
Another great action shot!!! Needless to say the kids LOVE him!!!
Dax started to do this headbanging thing which made him look like he at a heavy metal band concert rather than a rodeo.
What a bunch of cute mugs!
Gal, watching the rodeo. There must be something good happening cuz Joey wouldn't turn to look at me. :)
Oh there she is!! Mom too!
I was cold so I have my hood on but I had to get a picture with the bull and the bull riders.
Cute cowgirl and cowboy! The only two decked out in their gear. Reese really wants to follow in my moms footsteps and become a barrel racer.
Oh my!!!
My mom bought Reesie some boots and she wanted to make sure I got a picture of her new fancy boots! She loves them.
Reesie also wanted to make sure I got a picture with both she and Chad in their cowboy/cowgirl shirts and hats. She had her sweatshirt on before. I am so glad I got this picture for the full affect! Thanks Reesie!!! So stinking cute!!!
I should have gotten a picture of the scones they had for sale. We never got one because the line was always way too long but they looked so so so good! Kate and I really wanted one. The next morning I got a text from her saying "I still want a scone" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so funny! It totally made my morning! Gal, I hear you, they looked great!!!
I will post the video of Chad being a bull tomorrow but it is taking WAY TOO LONG to load.
Thanks family, the rodeo was a blast!!!
3 comments:
I had so much fun....the blanket was a little rank, but it kept us dry. The pictures are awesome...I love the bull and the bull riders. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing.
Hahahaha these are great! Chad looks hilarious in the posing pic and I love his face as the bull! I can't believe he put up with them! So much fun, good memories gal! And I still want a scone, even today!
Looks like you all had a great time! I love chad posing like a girl!!! Too funny. What a cute niece and nephews you have.
Post a Comment