Sunday, October 16, 2011

3rd anniversary of our 1st date!!!

Well on October 10th 2008 Chad and I went on our first date! I had come home from Boise because  Dax was born. My dad had  been telling me for months that I should go out with this Chad that works for him. Well to my surprise when I got there my dad told me I had a date with him on Friday. I was not prepared!! I didn't have any cute clothes with me, I only brought lounge stuff because I figured I would be helping Kate with the new baby and stuff. Luckily Heather and my mom came to the rescue and let me borrow some cute things so I looked somewhat presentable. :) Well I guess it worked because here we are 3 years later!!!

We like to do something fun to celebrate this first occasion since we didn't technically start dating until new years. So we decided to go to dinner and bowling!!! We actually went bowling on our second date, we had gone to Rigby Bowl and had the entire place to ourselves!! Well, when we went this year we had it all to ourselves again!! It was so much fun!!! Chad says he rented the whole place for our special occasion, hahahaha nice try buddy!! 
This is us after our 2 games(I won the first and Chad smoked me on the second). The guy there was so nice and turned on some cosmic bowling for us since we were the only ones there. Then he turned up the juke box and we played some of our fav tunes. It was pretty much awesome!! 



 Chad about to show me some out of this world bowling.
I realize this is a sick picture of me, I was in the middle of doing some awesome moves but the camera didn't cooperate. I was having fun at least!

About to get some air!!

YAY!!!! Don't look closely, its a bit frightening!! I guess I was pretty excited about my score. :)

Oh yea!!

 This is Chad doing the moon walk while we were listening to Billy Jean by Michael Jackson. It. was. off. the. hook.

Good moon walk there sweetie!! Thanks for the hot date, we need to do this more often!!

4 comments:

ropenracen said...

I totally love you guys.....How fun that looks. Remember the night we played golf and bowling? How fun was that. Love ya..me

ropenracen said...

Erin?????Why were you doing this on work time? just saying.

HEATHER and JON said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time! Bowling is always fun. I've never had the whole place to myself though! Talk to you soon!

Tiffany Dawn Evans said...

You started a blog and you didn't tell me!!! how dare you. congrats on the 3 yr. anniversary. hope your doing well