Sunday, August 7, 2011

My mom, the super barrel racer!!!


Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Preston to watch my mom barrel race!!! She did awesome!!!


 This is my mom and her fun traveling friend Vauna. They are so cute and have so much fun together. I am so glad that my mom has such a good friend to travel with.
 Waiting to go on...
 My mom after she raced! Do you see how her hair is kind of wind blown, its because she was going so fast.
 Mom and Tina - aren't they cute?!? What a great team :)


My mom and I :) I love watching her.  She does such a great job and has come so far from when she first started competing. Mom, I am so proud of you and your drive to go to the NFR and I have no doubts that you will be there soon.  Love you and am so proud that you are my mom! You are awesome!!!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Wow Erin...what a complement. I'm proud you are my daughter too. We do have so much fun togeter...laugh alot, and ride hard. Its the funnest thing I've ever got to do. Thanks for coming and supporting me. You don't know how much it means to me, you're cute little smiling face cheering me on. Love ya Erin.

Kate and Cole said...

Awesome! She looks so cute. She really does an awesome job. She really has no fear! Goooood mom!