Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

I know thanksgiving was a long time ago but I have pictures of it so  I wanted to record it. :)

This is Chad and I heading to our first thanksgiving of the day to Bonny's (Chad's mom).


 Chad's sister Camille and her 3 kids, Tage, Mia, and Rhyse, were able to come out from Colorodo for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun!! After dinner mostly everyone went outside and played football. It is always great to just hang with family. Here are a few snap shots!!



Wow! don't they look mean?!?!

HAHAHAHA it was fun to  watch!! I did play for a little while but I about made Cydnee take out the fence with my tackle so I was done. :) I don't have any pictures of thanksgiving at my parents :( but we did go there afterwards and hung with Mom, Dad, Chad, Joey, Jaren, and the kids. It was fun too!!

2 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Looks like fun. Feels like a long time ago now! I like this momentum! Keep it up!

ropenracen said...

Funny to not see snow and Chad in shorts....it was a fun day!