Christmas!! I love it!! We got our first tree the weekend of Thanksgiving but we either forgot to water it or just didn't water it enough...it died. :( Luckily I have an awesome mom and she bought us another tree a couple weeks before Christmas!! Thanks mom!! I loved our second tree!! Here it is all lit up and a happy Gus smiling brightly showing off his pretty new tree!!!
I have always wanted Christmas lights on the outside of my house and I could never reach the roof (even with a ladder) at my house in Kuna. Chad has been aware of this and I kept begging him to PRETTY PLEASE put lights up and I came home from work one night and guess who put lights up?!?!?! it was so fun!! I loved it!! It was so fun to come up to our house and have it all decorated and lit up!! I love to watch Christmas movies all snuggled up with the lights on the tree and possibly sip on a hot beverage of some sort. :)
Isn't it fun?!?!?!
Thanks Chad!!! I loved it! It was a great Christmas surprise!
2 comments:
I know how you feel about the lights on the house. I've always wanted lights on my house too. That's so nice of Chad to surprise you with that. Lights make it feel more Christmasy for sure. Looks great!
Looks so festive! Hes a nice guy...love you both!
Post a Comment