Here is Dax eating some pre boating treats, cheetos and capri sun. Every boaters fuel.
Daxi in the water with Chad. It was a little cold and he was not a fan.
Cole, getting ready to ski! He did awesome!
Cute
even cuter
chillin and enjoying the sun!
His sweet look, what a cutie pie!
Ryk, he was just jammin to his fav songs and blaring them for the whole lake to hear.
He did awesome!!!!
The part you cannot see in this picture is that he has his little chubby hand on my leg. It was so sweet but he moved it before I could get a pic of it. Love him.
I thought I got a few more shots of Reesie but I guess I didn't. I will have to get a few more later.
Well, Chad and I had so much fun!!! It was a great way to spend a Sat and we can't wait to head out again!!!
4 comments:
You got some awesome pictures gal!! It was so fun! You guys did awesome skiing/surfing/boarding! Can't wait to go again. You get ready for Cole to get home from his trip and we will rip it up gal! And that pic of me is sick! I do that to my self!
Great shots....
how fun you have a blog!!! yipee!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Did Dax like you on that day?
Post a Comment